Thursday, January 18, 2007

Arthur and the Invisibles


I had the opportunity to work with the Weinstein Co. to do an advertisement for Luc Besson's new film "Arthur and the Invisibles". The unfortunate thing is that they decided at the last minute to change their promoting tactics and not use my piece. It still may show up somewhere, possibly associated with the DVD release. We shall see. But none-the-less you folks get to see the piece here.
On a side note, The Office (on NBC Thursday nights) is back on the air after the holiday break. One of the most consistently well written, well acted shows on the TV. It is also one of the laugh-out-loud funniest shows I have ever seen. If you have not caught it yet, please do so tonight!

4 comments:

Marco Bucci said...

Wow, excellent work! I'm glad you have a blog. I'll be back for more!

SEILER said...

Awesome piece Dave, too bad they didn't use it, their loss!

aleX wald said...

I was looking forward to seeing this--I searched in vain for your poster on the web. Finally it dawned on me to check your site--bingo. And they're not going to use this??? Unbelievable...

Tim Bye said...

Wow Dave! - this is super!How can they not use this?!