Tuesday, April 17, 2007

SWC4 FULL ART! Wowza!


Hey Everyone!


Now that the Star Wars website has posted the final art I can also do it too! Here is a slightly bigger version of the art. I wish I could show it a the Celebration but unfortunately I will not have the original with me. I will be showing (and selling) other originals there so be sure to check out the art show.


I will be set up in the Dealers area. I will have a double booth endcap, and will be selling a lot of my older Rolling Thunder Star Wars prints that I have left. (Some I only have a few copies of so you might want to hit me first day of the show!) I will also be doing some drawings and , of course, autographing (I never charge for an autograph!) So when you come into the Dealers hall, look me up!


More news next time!


Dave

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave, love the new work! I gotta say I'm extermely bummed I won't be able to get my hands on one of the prints. I don't know anyone going to C4 that I could give the money to and trust to deliver. Guess I'll just have to wait for ebay... :(

Kerry said...

That is the greatest Star Wars print I've ever seen. Great work -- now I just have to try to find one.