Sunday, July 8, 2007

INFO FOR STAR WARS CELEBRATION EUROPE!


Hi Everyone.


Well it is getting close to that time. Celebration Europe right around the corner! I am looking forward to meeting all my fans from across the sea and the continent! It has been almost 10 years since I made a trip to that part of the world so please pardon me if I don't recognize anyone right away.


I am going to be set up in 2 areas at the show. I will be in the retailers area most of the time. My booth is D46 and D45, and I will be sharing with Terese Nielsen. (Wow, you should see here print for sale!!) Along with selling my Exclusive print (see previous blogs), I will be selling some of my other, older Rolling Thunder prints, Dewback Patrol, Battle of Hoth, Jabba's Palace, Boba Fett and the Sarlacc, and a few others. Prices on these print will run about 40-50GBP each. I will have a VERY limited amount of these, so if you want to purchase don't wait too long into the show or you may go home disappointed. At the booth in the retailers area I WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO TAKE CASH, NO CREDIT CARDS OR CHECKS. I am sorry but I am not set up for anything else but cash.

HOWEVER... I will also have a display in the ART SHOW. I don't know my booth number at this time (You can find it in the directory when you get to the show). I will be at the art show booth at least an hour a day. In the art show they CAN TAKE CREDIT CARDS. So if you need to pay with credit you will have to wait until you can see me in the art show.

For general information, I do not charge for autographs. I have a signature card I will be giving away exclusive to this show (again see my previous posts), so be sure to ask for one at the booth. I don't mind doing small sketches for free as well (and I mean SMALL!) however I may ask for a few pounds for something I deem bigger than a small piece. And don't be shy if you want a photo, I am happy to oblige.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend in London! Take care all! And may the force be with you!


Dave

1 comment:

Juan Royo Abenia said...

http://juanroyo.blogspot.com/2007/07/boba-fet.html

¡¡congratulations for your art!!