Friday, July 20, 2007

San Diego Comic Con 2007 Appearance

Hey Everyone!

I will be attending the San Diego Comic Con (as usual!) this year. The show is from July 25-30. I will be bringing some prints and art (Magic, Highlander, Battlestar Galactica, etc) for sale, and have my Pencil art book Leadworks for sale as well. I will also be giving away the last of a series of 4 signature cards (see a previous blog) celebrating the 30th anniversary of the release of Star Wars in 1977. There will be other surprises as well!

We are in booth 4901/5000, right inside the entrance to HALL B. (see diagram)



I will be sharing the booth with fellow artists and friends Scott Hampton, Chris Moeller, John Van Fleet, and Durwin Talon. Also in the space will be WriteBrain Media, a creator's Public Relations firm represented by its owner, the beautiful and talented Denise Dorman.



That's it for now. More news as we get closer!



Dave

No comments: